Student Insurance Products

We have a wide range of insurance products specially designed for students available online at

Contents & possessions insurance
Study abroad travel insurance
International students travel insurance
Student pedal cycle insurance

Tenants Contents Insurance

If you rent or share a rented house or flat, we can insure your personal possessions. We can cover several types of tenants:

      • Graduates.
      • Nurses.
      • Young Professionals.
visit, for more information.

Business & Commercial Insurance

For a full range of personal and business insurance services please visit

We have several types of insurance products available:

Landlords Buy to Let Insurance

Landlords buy to let insurance provides a combination of covers either separately or as a package for:
  • Buildings,
  • Contents
  • Loss of rent
  • Liability